BigliettoVeloce is a platform for the provision of online booking and pre-sale services (the "Servizio BigliettoVeloce")
of tickets for access to museums, shows, exhibitions, concerts, sporting events, fairs, amusement parks and cultural
events o entertainment in general.
Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 49 of the Consumer Code, we inform you that the supplier of the Ticket Service and the owner of the BigliettoVeloce platform is R.S.H. Software House Srl based in Via Ezio Sciamanna 8 / B 00168 Rome, Fiscal Code / VAT number / Nr. Registration of the Register of Companies of Rome 02011381205, R.E.A. RM 853350 ("Supplier"). The following are the general terms and conditions of the contract (the "General Conditions of Contract") governing the Ticket Ticket, whose acceptance by the Customer (as defined below) is an essential condition for the Customer to validly use the Ticket Service. The General Conditions of Contract govern the relationship between the Customer and Supplier in the use and use of the Ticket Service. General Conditions for using the Ticket Ticket Service:
- Art.1. Definitions
- Art.2. Object of the Ticket Ticket Service
- Art.3. Duration of bookings and sales price
- Art.4. Cancellation of bookings for non-conclusion of the transaction
- Art.5. Method of payment and conclusion of the contract
- Art.6. Security
- Art.7. Method of collection and delivery
- Art.8. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- Art.9. Event postponed or canceled
- Art.10. Access to the Ticket Ticket Service
- Art.11. Complaints
- Art.12. Links to other sites
- Art.13. Supplier Responsibilities
- Art.14. Place of jurisdiction
- Customer: is the person who uses the Ticket Service for the purchase of one or more Securities for Access.
- Consumer Code: is the Legislative Decree 6 October 2005 n. 206 and s.m.i.
- Service Fee: this is the surcharge applied by the Supplier on the Facial Price of the Access Titles and constitutes remuneration in whole or in part of the Ticket Ticket Service. It is indicated at Customer during the purchase process of the Access Title and is invoiced directly by the Supplier to the Customer.
- Ticket Service Ticket Agreement: it is the contract that you establishes between the Supplier and the Customer for the provision of the Service BigliettoVeloce and for the use of the same by the customer.
- Sales Contract: this is the contract established between the Customer and the Organizer, concerning the sale of the Access Title through the Ticket Ticket Service to be understood governed by present General Conditions of Contract in the parts referred to fruition of the Event, from the applicable provisions concerning sale in accordance with applicable Italian law and by warnings on the back of the purchased Access Title.
- Consumer: the Customer is a natural person who uses the Service TicketStick for the purchase of Access Titles for non-commercial purposes to the professional or entrepreneurial activity carried out.
- Advance Sale: any increase applied by the Organizer in the case of presale of the Access Title. IS' an integral part of the Facial Price of the purchased Access Title by the Customer and is indicated on the Access Title separately with respect to the Nominal Value of the Access Title.
- Event: it is the manifestation, the show or the representation a to which the Access Title refers.
- Organizer: is the subject that organizes the Event for which the Access Title was issued. Supplier in the sale of the Title Access through the Ticket Service works in the name and for account of the Organizer. Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 49 of the Consumer Code, the data and references of the Organizer are indicated to the Customer before the completion of the purchase and are shown on the Access Title.
- Facial price: it is the price composed by the Nominal Value over to any pre-sale right and is shown on the title of Networking.
- Ticket ServiceVeloce: is the set of booking services, issuing and making available the Access Title to the Customer through the Ticket sales network. Service BigliettoVeloce does not include the sale of the Access Title and / or the provision of the consistent performance in the Event which remain valid and / or obligations of exclusive competence and responsibility of the Organizer, in the name and on whose behalf the Supplier is acting providing only the Ticket Ticket Service.
- Title of Access Title: is the subject that holds legitimately and in compliance with these General Conditions of Contract an Access Title with your name stamped where the Access Title is nominative.
- Access Title: is the document also in digital format, having tax value, purchased by the Customer through the Service TicketSelect that legitimizes the holder of the Access Title access to the Event. The Access Title is strictly of a nature personal and can not be transferred for consideration and can not be subject to intermediation, in compliance with the relevant legislation tax (decree 23/07/2001 and s.m.i.). Access Titles not can be replaced if they are lost, lost, deteriorated, damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Nominal Value: it is the price of the Access Title net of Advance Sale and Service Fee.
Art.2. Object of the Ticket Ticket Service
- These General Terms and Conditions govern the supply and use of the Ticket Service and, therefore, the provision to the Customer of the reservation and pre-sales services of the Access Title related to the Event organized and managed Organizer.
- Within the scope of the Sales Contract, the Supplier acts on behalf of and on behalf of the Organizer by providing the Service exclusively BigliettoVeloce, for which the organization is not imputable to it, the management, and even less, the price policy of the Access Titles, of their promotion and distribution.
- The Ticket Ticket Service provided by the Supplier is a service of only reservation and pre-sale of Event Access Titles published. The Supplier in the conclusion of the Sales Contract, as well as in the communication activity related to the Event, it operates in name and on behalf of the Organizer and the only service from it lent is the provision of the Ticket Ticket Service.
Art.3. Duration of bookings
- The Ticket Service allows you to have a limited period of time for the payment of the Access Titles booked (hereinafter the "Reservation Time").
- Reservation Time is clearly indicated on the page cart summary, marked with the icon indicating the exact period within which the payment of the security can be made Access.
- The purchase of the Access Title must be made by the party of older subjects. The system does not allow to conclude the online purchase transaction if performed by customers with age less than 18 years.
- The total price payable by the Customer for the Access Title, including the Facial Price and any Service Fees, which are shown separately, is specified immediately before of purchase and the customer must accept it and decide to perfect the purchase.
Art.4. Cancellation of bookings due to failure to complete the transaction
- The purchase of the Access Title must be made by Reservation time indicated by the system.
- After the booking time has elapsed without the customer having made the payment of the booked Access Title, the relative reservation will be canceled and the Access Title will return automatically on the sales circuit.
Art.5. Method of payment and conclusion of the contract
- The method of payment of the Admission Certificates is reported in the sales page from the system and is also indicated immediately before payment.
- The Supplier reserves the right to apply, for safety reasons, limitations and exclusions to payment instruments usable by Customer for payment.
- Please note that, in case of payment by credit card, for each transaction code the Client has available X attempts to payment. Payment attempts without success, not it will be possible to recover the transaction. In this case please to use the Assistance form.
- Immediately before payment, the Customer must accept those present General Conditions of Contract.
- The Ticket Ticket Service Agreement as well as the Sale will be considered concluded upon receipt of the e-mail message summary of purchase and provided that payment has been successful.
- If the payment was successful, the system will display online the receipt of the purchase, which will bear the indication “ Payment Confirmed - Completed Transaction ” confirming the purchase carried out by the Customer.
- Close to the completion of the transaction, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the purchase made, with specification of the assigned seats, the price paid and the method of withdrawal of the selected Access Title. Supplier declines each responsibility for non-delivery of the confirmation e-mail in the aforesaid terms, where the relative delivery has not been returned possible due to the insertion by the Customer of incorrect data or invalid in the online data request form personal records of the Client.
- The Customer can always print the receipt of the purchase made using the View Receipt option using the code assigned transaction.
- With the acceptance of these General Conditions of Contract and with the successful conclusion of the purchase process e the execution of the relative payments by the Customer, the Customer expressly acknowledges, agrees and accepts that the Service BigliettoVeloce provided by the Supplier is a pre-sale service only of access to published events. The Supplier in the conclusion of the Sales Contract, as well as in the activity of communication concerning the Event, operates in the name and on behalf of the Organizers and the only service provided by it in its own name and on its own account it is pre-sales.
- To guarantee maximum security, online transactions of purchases with the Ticket Ticket Service are made through secure server, with COMODO CA Limited certification, which adopts the system of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection, according to which the Supplier it is never made aware of the codes used by the customer for activation of your card, but receive only by part of the third operator of the electronic payment platform a number receipt of confirmation of the successful completion of the transaction at the conclusion of the same.
Art.7. Method of collection and delivery
- In the case of online purchase, the Customer has the option of choose from:
- Shipping of the Title of Access to your home with expenses a own load that will be announced at the time of purchase;
- Withdrawal of the ticket at the ticket office of the selected Event from one hour before the start of same event presenting the payment receipt or the number of the own transaction code and, where required by law, a identity document;
- For some Events, printing may be available on your own domicile of the Access Title (“ BigliettoVeloce ”).
- If shipping is requested at your home, delivery of the Access Title will be made by courier at the expense of the Customer. Shipping costs as well as its characteristics essential are indicated when choosing the relative option by the customer.
- If shipping is requested at your home, the Supplier declines all responsibility for the non-delivery of the Securities of Access, where the relative delivery was not made possible due to the insertion by the Customer of incorrect or invalid data within the on-line application form for personal data Customer.
- If you request printing at your home or managing the Access Title in digital format, the Customer must adopt all the specifications indicated and related to the purchase procedure in the section dedicated to the Event on BigliettoVeloce.it.
Art.8. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 59, paragraph 1, letter n) of the Consumer Code, to transactions carried out through the Service BigliettoVeloce the right of withdrawal pursuant to art Articles. 64 and ss. of the Consumer Code itself. The Consumer, in fact, he acknowledges that having the Service Contract BigliettoVeloce and the Contract of Sale for products and services related to leisure time to be provided on a date or a specific implementation period, the right of withdrawal does not apply pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code. Furthermore the Contract of Ticket ServiceVeloce deals with a service, the Service BigliettoVeloce, of which the customer benefits at the moment purchase.
- In no case is reimbursement by the Supplier, nor of the Facial Price of the Access Titles or of any Commissions of Service and / or of the Advance Sale Act, or of the any shipping costs, in case of renunciation by the Customer to access the Event.
Art.9. Event postponed or canceled, disservices related to the event
- In case of an event canceled or returned by the Organizer, or in case of disruptions related to the Event and / or the Contract of Sale, the Customer must contact exclusively the Organizer to request a refund of the Facial Price of the Access Titles purchased through the Ticket Service and / or for the compensation for any damage suffered and incurred and others any costs incurred, without prejudice to the the right of Supplier to the Service Commission as relative to a service, the Presale Service, already realized. The client acknowledges that the reimbursement does not include any expenses of shipment of the Access Title, if already supported by the Supplier.
- The Supplier, as a non-organizer or supplier of the Event, can not be held in any way responsible for eventual variations of the program of the Events published through the Ticket Ticket Service and, to this end, it is recommended to check always and in any case, the characteristics of the Events in the program directly on the official website and / or on the communication channels Organizer.
- The Supplier can not be held responsible for any inconvenience, inconvenience or disservice suffered by the Customer for facts due to the Organizers and in the event of cancellation or postponement from part of the Event Organizers, for which through the Servizio BigliettoVeloce Service provided the purchase service of the related Access Title, without prejudice to an eventual own liability for fault or malice with reference to what falls within Ticket Service (for example the diffusion due to it) attributable to misleading information). The refund of the price Facial must be requested directly from the Organizers.
Art.10. Access to the Ticket Ticket Service
- To access and use the Ticket Service Customer is required to:
- accept in all its parts these General Conditions of Contract;
- The Supplier reserves in any case to allow in any access to the Ticket Ticket Service exclusively for Customers who have successfully completed a procedure registration to the site www.BigliettoVeloce.it. In this case, a completion of the registration procedure the Customer will receive a identification name (“ Login ”) and a password of personal access ("Password"). Login and Password they are personal, they can not be used from two locations at the same time and can not be transferred or transferred to third parties. The Customer will be entirely responsible for all operations performed using your own Login and Password and will therefore be mandatory of the Customer keep these data strictly confidential and secret giving immediate notice to the Supplier in the event of their use without Customer's authorization.
- The Supplier can not be held responsible in any way any incorrect or illegitimate use of Login and Password by the Customer or any third party where this does not depend on his own fault.
- The Supplier also reserves the right to inhibit a customer access to the Ticket Ticket Service as well as to interrupt the operation of his Login and Password immediately and without notice if you believe there is an infringement substantial of the provisions of these Conditions General Contract, in particular if it finds that:
- Customer data is not correct also due to a failure updating of the same by the Customer;
- there have been responsibilities related to the illegal use Login and Password
- in case of misuse or for illicit use of the Service Ticket Fast from the Customer.
- For any observation or complaint related to the Service TicketVeloce, please use the Assistance form. All requests will receive an answer within 24 hours from them reception, the service is active from Monday to Friday from 9.00 at 6.00 pm.
- Users' comments are always very useful as a moment important comparison that allows us to offer a more and more service corresponding to users' needs.
Art.12. Link to other sites
- In relation to any links other than www.BigliettoVeloce.it present in their web pages it is specified that the Supplier can not be considered in any way responsible for the opinions and contents expressed on these sites.
- Such sites can be modified, moved or deleted by legitimate owners without any notice being given to the Supplier.
Art.13. Supplier Responsibilities
- The Supplier is solely and exclusively responsible for expenses and for damages suffered by virtue of their own fault or malice in relation to Ticket ServicesVeloce provided by you, as well as for any incorrect information provided in connection with the Event.
Art.14. Competent court
- For any disputes concerning online purchases carried out by a customer as a consumer using the Ticket ServiceThe competent court is the judge of the place of residence or elective domicile of the consumer himself.
- In all other cases where and therefore where the online purchase it is not a done by a non-consumer customer, any dispute concerning validity, interpretation, execution and / or resolution of legally relevant documents related to the contract of the Ticket Ticket Service will be donated to the competence exclusive of the Court of Rome.
I declare to have read the general conditions of sale and to expressly approve the following clauses, pursuant to and for effects referred to in Articles 1341 and 1342 c.c .: Art. 1.12 (non issue of substitute access titles in case of loss, loss, deterioration, damage, destruction or theft); Articles 3.1-3.2 (duration of reservation time); Art. 5.7 (not the responsibility of the Supplier in case of non-delivery of the confirmation e-mail for incorrect communication of user data); Art. 7.2 (not responsibility of the Supplier in case of non-delivery of the titles of Access by express courier for communication incorrect user data); Art. 9.1 (Supplier not responsible for reimbursement of Access Securities for canceled or postponed events and obligation the user to contact the Third Organizers); Art. 9.2 (Supplier not responsible for changes in events and unaffected right of the supplier to the service commission); Art. 9.2 (Exclusion from reimbursement of shipping costs, if already incurred by the Supplier, of Title of Access to canceled or postponed events); Art. 9.3 (Supplier not responsible for damages to the user for cancellation of events); Art. 10.1 (user's obligation to keep their own updated and valid data); Art. 10.3 (user obligations with respect to Login and Password); Art. 10.4 (right of the Supplier to inhibit access to the Service Ticket Fast in relation to illegitimate use of Login and Password); Art. 14.2 (Exclusive jurisdiction for non-consumer users).
Date of last update
General Conditions updated on 30/01/2018.